Saturday, March 30, 2013

JUST AN UPDATE OF WHAT I HAVE BEEN UP TO!

Finally found some time to catch you up on what I have been up to - where to start!

Last weekend Miss Mikayla had her 10th birthday party - she is a huge masterchef fan and loves to cook so it was no shock that her birthday party this year was a "Masterchef" Party.  Part of her present this year was doing a cake pop class at Milly's - now that is a fab shop if you love cooking!  So the plan was to invite her friends over to make cake pops.

First up the invitations were sent:



The plan - to make these cute little cake pops:


Her friends had a heap of fun doing a masterchef challenge where they had 3 minutes to ice and decorate 2 cupcakes... the results:


 
and a pizza lunch to feed the hungry munchkins!

 
and here is the masterchef herself with her masterchef cake!

And here are the M&M's with their cake pops!
 


On the scrapbooking front I have been doing some projects for Artfull Crafts in between hiding all my scrapbooking stuff for when the real estate agents bring people through our home!  

Here are two layouts from the Flora Delight range:


If I had to pick a favourite from the range - then the paper Flora Delight - Chique would have to top the list - followed closely by the Flora Delight Sticker Sheet - I just love the flowers and the alphas are a great look and just the perfect size!



I have also been lucky to be playing with Kaisercraft's Marigold collection.  I just love the autumn colours of this range - from the deep brown to the burnt oranges to a splash of green, sage and blue - what is not to like!

 
Not to forget the all important journalling - I have hidden this in a secret pocket behind the "Cherished" title.


And with the leftovers from my stash - and just to show that autumn tonings can go with anything! - here is a layout scrapped of my little maine coone kitten Sophie!



Here is a sneek peek of a layout I have done using the "Bundle of Joy" collection from Kaisercraft - will be posting this soon on the Artfull Crafts blog so stay tuned.

:)
Vicki












 


 

No comments: