Wednesday, September 26, 2012

KAISERCRAFTS TWIG AND BERRY CREATIONS

Hi there
It is my turn to show you my creations I have made for Artfull Crafts using Kaisercrafts gorgeous new range Twig and Berry
I am not sure what inspired me for this creation but with the christmas range in front of me I thought why not create an angel!
So I started with a coil of corrugated cardboard as the base and started dressing it up using Kaisercraft doilies along the way.
I added cones of patterned paper to form the dress of the angel and folded some pieces to provide detail on the dress.
I have used sew easy floss as lacing on the dress.
I only had a polystyrene ball on hand which I have used for the head. Not content with the look of the polystyrene I dipped the ball into Barnes Easycast Resin. I kept dipping the ball into the resin by using a thin needle as a handle. The end result is a kind of porcelin look which was perfect for my little angel.
For her halo I used a Kaisercraft album ring and wrapped it in cream lace before adding two rows of pearls from the pearl strips.
No angel would be complete without wings so I have used the flourishes on the Twig and Berry Sticker Sheet for the wings. I completed the angel by adorning her with Kaisercrafts pearl strips.

So here is my Twig and Berry angel:


While I was having fun using Twig and Berry I created this layout:
I loved playing with the easycast resin again to create some embellishments for the layout - and my favourite heart punch came in handy for the layered hearts.
As usual I found a little place to hide my journalling tag!
And with the leftovers from the creations above I created this card

I hope you like my creations! :)
Vicki












2 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

Gorgeous creations Vicki ... totally gorgeous and some and that angel ... I really do think it would look way better on my shelf ... honest I do ...

Unknown said...

I just love your angel, awesome